TheTwinserter pharmaceutical outserter from MGS Machine is designed to collate and then glue multiple outserts together together to create a bundle of information to support sample drug pack FDA conformance requirements. This can then be attached to bottles and cartons using the the MGS Sidewinder or MGS Topserter.
- Operating speeds up to 220 TwinSerts per minute.
- Typically done off-line, this stand-alone, self contained system benefits both the packager & manufacturer.
- Assembled package responds to strict FDA guidelines for labels & inserts.
- Eliminates the need for multiple feed stations, resulting in packaging process cost savings.
- Product magazines can be continuously loaded while machine is operating.
- Patented rotary motion is a proven design with years of field tested experience.
- No Product-No Placement feature reduces production waste.
- Easy-to-operate control panel with illuminated display for missed detection fault.
- Tool-less changeovers can be accomplished in minutes.
- Construction fully supports ANSI/PMMI B155.1-2006 safety and cGMP guidelines.
- Output: 220 Twinserts per minute
- Power: 230 VAC, 3 Ph, 50/60 Hz
- Air: 90 PSI Minimum (Filter and Regulator Provided)
- Minimum Outsert Size: 25.4 mm -12.7 mm x 25.4 mm x 0.76 mm
- Maximum Outsert Size: 102 mm x 76 mm x 10 mm
- Machine Orientation
- Four-Foot Powered Magazine
- Bar Code Scanner
- Low-Level Magazine Sensors
- Product Reject Station with Reject Verification
- Venturi Vacuum System
- Three-Element Stack Light
- Lot and Batch Counters
- Commissioning Documentation Package
- Discharge Options Include:
- Catch bin
- Shingling Conveyor
- Finished Product Upender/Grouper
- Automatic Tray Loader
Share this product with your colleagues on Facebook, Twitter, Linked in or any other social media website. Click one of the icons below, or join our Facebook page by clicking on the 'like' button at the bottom of the page.